AKNU I Semester Model Papers for B.SC / BA Computer Applications
ADIKAVI NANNAYA UNIVERSITY:: RAJAHMAHENDRAVARAM
B.Sc /B.A – Computer Applications Syllabus (w.e.f:2020-21 A.Y)
MODEL QUESTION COURSE
B.Sc /B.A DEGREE EXAMINATION
Course 1: COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS AND OFFICE TOOLS
Answer any 5 question. 5X5 = 25M
1. Write the Applications of Computers.
2. Define and write the types of Operating Systems.
3. Write the Features of MS-Word.
4. Write the Features of MS-Power Point.
5. Write the Features of MS-Excel.
6. Define and write examples for Software, Hardware, Firmware and People ware.
7. Write MS-Word Window Components.
8. Write about Types of effects in Custom Animation.
Answer following question 5X10 = 50M
9. a) Write about Classification of Computers based on size and working.
b) Draw the block diagram of Computer and explain the functioning.
10. a) Write about different types of Memory.
b) Explain the functions of Operating System.
11. a) Explain the process of inserting a table and write the properties of table in MS-Word.
b) Write the process of mail merge to prepare progress reports of students in MS-Word.
12. a) Explain the process to inserting, resizing and scaling the objects in MS-Power Point.
b) Write the process to prepare a power point presentation with designs and animations.
13. a) Write the process to prepare students results table using formulae in MS-Excel.
b) What are the types of charts in Excel and write the process to insert a chart?