C Language important questions
- Explain about Generation of programming languages in detail.
- Define Algorithm. Explain the key features of algorithm.
- Explain about structured programming.
- What is flowchart? What are the symbols used to draw flowchart? Explain.
- Explain the structure of C program with an example.
- Write about basic data types used in C Language.
- Define an operator. Explain various types of operators in C.
- Write about various Tokens in C language.
- Explain type conversion and type casting with example.
- What is an identifier? Explain rules for naming an identifier.
- Explain Decision making statements in C. (OR) Branching statements in (OR) Conditional statements.
- Explain various looping / Iterative statements in C with example.
- Write break and continue.
- What is function? Explain how a function is declared in C?
- Write about Function Prototype. (OR) Describe four categories of function prototype.
- What are the differences between call by value and call by reference?
- Discuss about storage classes in detail.
- What is function? What are different types of function.
- Define array? Write how to create, access and store elements into an array.
- Write about one dimensional array with example.
- Explain two dimensional arrays with examples.
- Explain two dimensional arrays for inter function communication.
- Define string? Explain various string operations in C.
- Write about the pointer representation to an array?
- Define pointer. Discuss pointer in functions with an example.
- How do you pass arguments to the functions using pointers?
- Give a brief account on array pointers.
- Write about Memory allocation and dynamic memory allocation.
- Define pointer? Discuss about array of pointers, array of function pointers.
- What is structure? Explain with example program.
- What is structure? Explain array of structures with examples.
- Explain I/O Operations on Files. (OR) Explain File I/O Functions. (OR) Explain Reading data from file and writing data into file.
- Explain different modes of opening a file.
- Explain error handling during file operations with suitable example.
- Define File. Write a C program to copy the contents of one file to another.
- Write a C program to read the data from file. File consists of Fields Reg.No, Name, Marks in 6 subjects.