Data Structures important questions
Unit – I
- Discuss about linear and Non linear data structures.
- Define data structures. List various types of data structures. (OR)
- Discuss about Double Linked Linear List
- Define double linked list. Explain how to insert and delete an element at the end of the list.
- Write a detailed note on Circular Linked List.
- What is stack? Explain its Applications
- What is stack? Explain basic operations of stack data structures.
- What is stack? Discuss about array and linked representation of a stack.
- What is a Queue? Explain its operations?
- What is a queue? Explain types of queue.
- What is binary Tree? Write the properties and applications of binary Trees. ?
- Explain Binary tree representation?
- Explain various methods of traversing of a binary tree with examples:
- Explain various operations on BST with an example.
Unit – IV
- Explain different types of Graphs.
- Write the Applications of Graphs
- Explain sequential and linked representation of a graph with example.
- Explain various graph traversals with examples.
- Discuss about Spanning Trees.
Unit – V
- Explain the algorithm for selection sort and give a suitable example.
- Explain the algorithm for insertion sort and give a suitable example.
- Explain the algorithm for bubble sort and give a suitable example.
- Explain the algorithm for QUICK sort (partition exchange sort) and give a suitable example.
- Explain the algorithm for Merge sort and give a suitable example.