APRJC-CET – 2020
NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO INTERMEDIATE in AP Residential Junior Colleges for the Academic Year 2020-2021. to provide quality education for the talented children.
Category APR Jr Colleges No.of Colleges
1 General Boys 04
2 General Girls 02
3 General(Co-Edn) 01
4 Minority(Boys) 02
5 Minority( Girls) 01
Date of opening of online application : 23-03-2020
Last date : 22-04-2020
Download Hall tickets : From 08.05.2020 to 14.05.2020
a) Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
b) Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March 2020 only. Candidates who passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
c) OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
Examination Fee: Rs.250/-
Salient features of APRJuniorColleges:-
• All the APR Junior Colleges are maintaining in Residential pattern.
• Individual attention is being paid on each student
• Every student will be under the control of a Loco Parent, holds the parental responsibility of 20 students by each Junior Lecturer of the College.
• Long term Coaching is providing to students for exams like EAMCET/IIT/NEET/CA-CPT. Education is imparted through Digital Classes also.
• Day break will starts with the physical exercises, Classes will commence at 8.00am and the academic activities will continue till 10.00 PM.
• Apart from the academic activities, importance is being given to sports, games and other co-curricular activities to bring all-round development of the students.
1. Candidates seeking admission into Inter I year in 07 AP Residential Junior Colleges (GENERAL) for the academic year 2020-21 should apply for APRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting OFFICIAL WEBSITE
2. The admissions in THREE APR JUNIOR COLLEGES for MINORITY BOYS(GUNTUR, KURNOOL) AND GIRLS (VAYALPADU) WILL BE BASED ONSSC GPA MARCH 2020 for Minority Boys & Girls, and a separate notification will be issued. However, these colleges are shown here to know theinformation about its location, groups offered, number of seats allotted and its jurisdiction. SC, ST, Seats in these colleges will be filled with through APRJCCET-2020.